Welcome to Nil's Tyre Services Ltd website.
From here on,
'We' or 'Our' refers to Nil's Tyres Services Ltd. 'Our site' or 'Our website' means the website www.tyrexchange.co.uk. 'You' refers to the visitor and/or user of our website. 'Data' is the personal and non-personal user information collected by us through your use of our site.
We understand how valuable privacy is to users and therefore have taken several safeguarding steps to make sure that your data stays safe, secure and is never used in a way that would compromise your privacy.
Note that your use of our site acts as consent, permitting us to acquire and process your data for functions stated in section 4 of this statement. Read through this statement before you use our website. If you disagree with any clauses mentioned in this policy statement, then you must stop using our website immediately.
- Who We Are
We, Nil's Tyre Services Ltd, are the sole controller and responsible for the collection, storage, processing, and security of your data. We are based at 48 Bank Top, Blackburn BB2 1TB, UK. For data concerns and queries, you can write to us at the aforementioned address or contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (07834964200).
- Data We Collect About You
We collect the following data when you visit and use our website:
Personal Data: This data consists of information that can be used to reveal the identity of the user. It may include name, home address, phone number, email address, IP details and vehicle details.
Non-Personal Data: This data is essential to improve site performance and does not reveal user identity. It may include browser-type, platform-type, operating system, ISP details, referral source, the frequency of visits, search terms utilised to find the site, site navigation pattern and browser behaviour.
Note that we do not collect your bank details, card details or any other financial information.
- How do We Collect Your Data
We collect data through:
- The 'Contact form' on the 'Contact Us' page.
- The 'booking form' that you need to fill to avail our products and/or services.
- Cookies that are loaded into your electronic device whenever you visit or use our website.
- How do We Process the Data
We process the acquired user data in compliance with the GDPR rules and user consent. We process the data as follows:
- To provide products and services to users on our site. For example, we need to collect basic personal data such as name and home address to give you the products you ordered from our website.
- To enable user access to restricted sections of our website. You will not be able to use our online booking feature without sharing personal information with us.
- To respond to queries and enquiries that you send us through emails or 'contact form' on our site.
- For marketing and/or promotional activities. We may use your data to notify you about our new products, news and offers. You can opt out from receiving these notifications any time through the contact information provided in section 1.
- To monitor and analyse the site performance. It is also used to perform market research. The analysis and research are vital to providing improved user experience to our site visitors.
- To provide a customised experience to all our visitors, tailor-made for them based on their previous visit on our website.
- To manage and run the website effectively.
If we need to process your data for any other function than the one you have provided consent for, then we will contact you to gain your consent first and provide clarity on why we need to process your data.
- How long do we Store Your Data For
We store the data for as long as your consent shall permit us to store it or till the time we require it to comply with any transactional, financial or legal obligations.
6 Whom do we Share Your Data with
The data may be shared with:
- Third-party agencies that enable us to deliver our products and services to you.
- Government agencies to comply with legal obligations.
- Credit reference companies to assess your credit score.
- Security organisations and police force to comply with legal obligations.
- Third-party ad agencies or professionals for marketing, market research and website optimisation process.
- Data controllers
- Data Storage and Security Measures
Your data is stored on servers based within as well as outside EEA (European Economic Area). We are consented to this practice through your continued use of our website.
Appropriate security measures are in place that protects your data from getting lost and from being altered or disclosed in any unauthorised manner. These measures comply to standards set forth by EU GDPR 2018 and UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The key security measures that are in place are:
- Encrypted Access (HTTPS)
- Two-Factor Authentication Implementation
- Daily Security Review
- Need-to-Know basis access only
- User Rights
Per the GDPR rule introduced in 2018, you, as our site user, are entitled to the following rights:
Right to be Informed
You are entitled to be informed about the types of data we collect and how we use it when you visit our website. You can ask us for the source of the data, the purpose of the data, the duration for which the data will be retained, and information about the third-party companies with whom the data may be shared. We are also obligated to inform you if we plan to process the data differently from the process you had consented for.
Right to Access
You can send us a request to gain access to the copy of your data stored and processed by us.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to ask us to modify and correct data stored by us. The rectified data will need to pass through a verification process prior to confirmation.
Right to Erasure
You may ask us to erase your personal data stored by us permanently. Note that the approval for this request is subject to legal compliance.
Right to Data Portability
You can ask us to send your stored data to you or another data controller. The data will be ported in machine-readable format.
Right to Restrict Processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data partially or entirely.
Right to Object
You may send us a request objecting to our use of data in specific circumstances. For example, you can object to our use of your data for marketing purpose.
Rights concerning Automated Decision Making and Profiling
You can ask us to limit the use of automated decision making and profiling, especially in cases that may have a legal impact.
Taking all the rights mentioned above into account,
You can send us the request verbally as well as in written format by communicating with us through the contact information provided on the section-1 of this page. Subject to the extent of the request, you can get the request fulfilled for free. We will complete your request within one month of the date of its submission. If the request takes longer than a month, one of our representatives will contact you and explain the cause of the delay.
For more information regarding the rights you can exercise, contact us through the information provided in section 1 of this page.
- Third-Party Websites
- Repopulate the login credentials you used when you visit our website again, so you do not need to type the details manually.
- Book appointments and receive online orders.
- Provide unique user experience to every user.
- Collect non-personal data based on your browsing behaviour.
We use following cookies on our website:
|Strictly Necessary||CookieSettings||This cookie stores your browser settings for this website.|
|These cookies are used throughout our site and are essential to use our booking systems, Centre locator and other features.|
|Performance||PHPSESSID||this cookie could be with another name depending on the web server settings. It holds the ID of the customer session.|
You can configure your web browser so that your screen will display a warning about cookie files, allowing you to prevent their installation on your hard drive.
You can accept, block and delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your web browser appropriately. To learn how to configure different types of web browser, please follow the links below.
- Internet Explorer , click https://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Safari, click https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Chrome, click https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox, click https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera click https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your privacy, contact us through the details provided in the section-1 of this page. If you find us unable to address your privacy concerns, you can reach out to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) to get it resolved as quickly as possible.